Please do not return product to Atlas Power until SRO a Service Request Order (“SRO” or “RMA”) number has been issued.
The SRO number will be voided after 45 days if the product is not returned by that date. The product may not be returned until another
Valid SRO number is issued. Atlas Power may refuse any unauthorized shipments of returned product and improperly packaged or
- The SRO number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package. This will expedite and ensure processing of the
return upon its arrival at the Atlas Power repair center.
- The returned product must be returned in original packaging, or charges may apply. Please follow the return packaging instructions provided by Atlas Power.
- A packing slip referencing the SRO number and listing the individual items returned must accompany the return. Atlas Power may refuse shipment if this documentation is not provided.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs (except Out-of-Box Failures), unless otherwise approved. Return all shipments freight prepaid via your preferred carrier. Freight damage incurred is the responsibility of the customer.
Any damage incurred due to improper packaging shall be thee customer’s responsibility.
All returned material must be complete and in original packaging or in the case of power plants, in an appropriate crate. Atlas Power reserves the right to withhold issuance of credit to customer until returned product is inspected for damage, missing components, quantity discrepancies, or unauthorized returns. Inspection of returned material shall be completed within four weeks. Only upon verification of acceptable product condition will credit be issued.
If the return of product is not the result of defects in materials, workmanship, or error by Atlas Power, Atlas Power reserves the right to charge a restocking fee. To be eligible for return, product must be in new condition with the original packaging including all ccessories, cables and user manuals. Authorization to return is dependent on the validity of the reason for returning the product. If return is approved, the following charges will be applied unless a legal agreement is in place for the specific customer. Customer is responsible for shipping. Unless otherwise agreed upon in customer contract, the following restocking fee shall apply:
Non-defective product returns require physical inspection and/or structural/electrical testing prior to their return to inventory and issuance of credit. Inspection of returned material shall be completed within four weeks.
Out of box failures and warranty replacement practices. Please contact 1-888-546-1281 for assistance.
Returns Not Eligible for Credit
The following products are not eligible for credit return:
- Custom designed, special, or otherwise non-standard product. This includes custom color and private label products.
- Obsolete product.
- Third party product.
- Any product shipped more than six months ago.
Customer may not cancel any orders, revise quantity, deviate from specifications or shipping schedules unless and only by mutual agreement as to recovery by Atlas Power for applicable charges which will take into account expenses incurred and/or commitments made by Atlas Power in faithful execution of any orders. Special, custom, or otherwise non-standard orders are non-cancellable. This includes custom color and private label. Unless otherwise agreed upon in customer contract, the following cancellation fees shall apply:
- For order cancellations submitted to Atlas Power within 48 hours of receiving Atlas Power’ order acknowledgement, customer will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- For all other Atlas Power authorized cancellations, customer will be charged a $200 cancellation fee plus any incurred and/or committed costs. Costs may include, but are not limited to, ordered and wasted material, overhead and profit.